1. Keeper of register
Wildgreenfinland Oy (y-2736473-6)
Kilonpurontie 7 b 21
02610 Espoo, Finland
2. Person handling the register
puh +358 40 5249556
3. Name of register
Finnguru.fi – web services
4. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Wildgreenfinland Oy collects, handle and use private information to produce Finnguru.fi – web services and for direct marketing, on-line sales, contact and marketing research purposes. In addition to this Wildgreenfinland Oy may use the information for product development purposes. Wildgreenfinland Oy is entitled to use or pass on the information in the register for legitimate reasons according to European Union legislation on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Registered user of Wildgreenfinland Oy:s services can deny the use of their personal information for marketing or market research purposes by notifying the keeper of the register.
5. What personal information we collect
- Companies: Name of company, company registration number, address, phone number, e-mail and web address.
- Information needed for invoicing and debt collection.
- Information needed to manage customer relationship.
- User names and other user identity information.
- Online actions in our web services for service development purposes.
6. Where we collect your data from
Data is collected from:
- Customer register of Wildgreenfinland Oy.
- Public registers.
- Customers themselves when or after they register.
- Data collected automatically from customers’ online actions.
7. Who we share your data with
We do not share data as a rule. When data is shared it is based on the consent of the registered. Data can be shared with subsidiaries or be transferred during corporate acquisition. Data can also be shared for direct marketing, polling or market research or similar purposes.
The registered has the right to deny the use and sharing of their data for marketing or market research purposes by notifying the keeper of the register. The registered has the right to inspect their personal data. Request for the inspection must be delivered signed and in writing to the register keeper. Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
8. Transferring data outside EU and EEA
Data is not transferred outside European Union and European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Protecting the data
Manually processed data
- There is no manual data
Data processed in ADP
- Register is shielded against breaches by using appropriate technical systems
- Register is available only to authorized persons.
- Use of the register is monitored by appropriate usernames and passwords.